Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012

I have decided to be a faithful blogger in 2012.  I lost my Dad, my hero, my role model on Christmas day.  I was not ready to lose him. What an inspiration he was to me. It has been one week from the day and I think I  am still in shock and disbelief.  Without Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior I would have not been able to get through this. I have seen a change in our family. I hope it continues. We seem somehow closer than we have ever been.  My dad wrote in a diary everyday of his life. What a great accomplishment, what  beautiful  memories he left for all of us to enjoy.  He wrote about the weather, his blood pressure and just the little things he did during the day.  I plan to do the same, just won't include the blood pressure:)  Today was windy, there was a wind advisory and Cleveland was supposed to get  a foot of snow.  I hope it stays north.

No comments:

Post a Comment